- 1. Call from the client.
- 2. Request for an income statement (what they would earn in a year) sent to me. Approximately 90% are Social Security clients.
- 3. I then send them an application to be returned to me.
- 4. All information is then sent to Lions of Michigan Service Foundation for approval.
- 5. Approval is received by me and the client.
- 6. The client takes the information and approval to our participating area Doctor for the exam and ear fitting.
- 7. The Doctor then sends the information from the exam to L.M.S.F.
- 8. L.M.S.F. sends the request to the hearing aid company.
- 9. The hearing aid company sends the hearing aids to the Dr. for the client.
- 10. Dr. notifies the client that the hearing aids are in and the client will go to the office for the fitting and adjustment.
Along with the Gov. and the committee we have a new e-mail address for the hearing aids the district gives out at very low cost.
e-mail now is the following:
This e-mail plus phone calls will be used by the clients when wanting a hearing aid and as well as when we order from L.M.S.F.
Important to this committee is the clubs letting us know when a client in their area needs our service…please make it known.
Bob St. Peter & Dayna King