SD10 Distinguished Service Award
The Single District 10 Distinguished Service award is chosen by the District Governor. Anyone can submit names with a brief Bio on potential recipient to the District Governor for consideration for this award. The District Governor needs all submissions by March 1st to prepare and select the recipients.
SD10 Ralph M. Sheehan Award
It is the time of the year to look over the members of your club and nominate one who truly lives the motto of Lionism, “WE SERVE” for the Ralph M. Sheehan Service Award. This is the most prestigious and highest service award that Single District 10 presents.
- The nominee must be in good standing with the Lions Club and the District
- The nominee must have accomplished one or more of the following requirements:
- Performed an outstanding Lionistic Achievement at the State, District or Cabinet Level
- Had an outstanding record on a State, District or Cabinet Committee and have contributed significantly toward the success of that committee.
- Made an outstanding contribution to Lionism at the Club level.
- Performed some outstanding humanitarian achievement not necessarily related to Lionism.