Now Until December 31, 2023: LCIF Melvin Jones Photo Contest
In honor of Melvin Jones’ 145th birthday, be part of the Lions Clubs International Foundation’s Melvin Jones Photo Contest and show us your pride!
Snap a picture of what it means to be a Lion or Leo.
Prizes & Dates to Remember:
Winners, one from each constitutional area, will receive one complimentary individual registration and luncheon ticket to the 106th Lions Clubs International Convention in Melbourne.
The contest is open between October 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. The deadline for voting and submission is December 31, 2023, at midnight Central Time Zone. Winners will be announced the week of January 15, 2024.
Please register or log in to view the global leading submissions.
Choose RegionGlobalCA1 – USACA2 – CanadaCA3 – Latin AmericaCA4 – EuropaCA5 – OsealCA6 – IsameCA7 – AnziCA8 – AfricaPick Top51020
Rodrigo Mendizábal Villa
- By entering this contest, entrants authorize the use of their photo and name by Lions Clubs International Foundation (“LCIF”) in printed, digital, or other mediums for the purposes of promotion and publicity for LCIF. The photo and its content shall be the property of LCIF for any and all use.
- No purchase or donation is required to enter.
- Photo and answering of a question must be submitted via the official entry form online to be included in contest.
- One photo and question answered per person, per entry.
- Photos featuring individuals submitting them are accepted, including group photos such as service project pictures or photos with a Melvin Jones Fellow (MJF) or Melvin Jones Progressive Fellow (PMJF) plaque. By submitting a photo, the entrant takes responsibility for obtaining all necessary approvals for its use. Photos cannot contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- Executive Officers, Past International Presidents, Board of Directors/Trustees, and International Directors (past or current) are encouraged to participate in and promote the Melvin Jones Photo Contest. However, to maintain fairness and impartiality, individuals holding these Lion leadership roles will automatically forfeit any prize they might win. This rule ensures that the contest remains open and equitable to all participants while recognizing the importance of their leadership contributions within the Lion community.
- The winners will be announced the week of January 15, 2024, and each winner will receive a complimentary individual registration and a ticket for the Melvin Jones luncheon at the 106th convention. If the 106th convention is virtual or does not take place, there is no cash substitution for the prize.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of valid entries received and public voting. All submissions must be received by December 31, 2023 at midnight Central Time Zone to be eligible for the contest.
- LCIF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prohibit any entrant from participating in the contest and/or to disqualify any individual for any reason, or an individual whom LCIF finds, in its sole determination, to be acting in violation of the official rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Do you want to post and advertise your club projects, events, articles or photos from your past events and information here and now?!!
We encourage it!
Take advantage, be aware and utilize this service for your club to succeed in getting the word out for your event.
Email our SD10 webmaster now, at: